Tuition, Registration and Supply Fees
Parents are provided a supply list for Toddler and Preschool upon registration. If entire supplies are not brought to the academy 1st day of attendance, parent will be charged an additional $50.00.
- Toddler – Registration Fee $75.00
- Preschool K-Two & K-Three Year old $75.00
- Kindergarten Four Year Old $105.00
- Private Kindergarten $135.00
- Private First Grade $275.00
- Private Second Grade $250.00
- School Age $65.00 and $30.00 Supply Fee
All fees are Non-refundable (fee is subject to change).
Tuition rates are subject to change; see Seven Oaks brochure for current tuition rates and extra fees.
Tuition can be paid three different ways.
- Weekly- (due Monday) for the current week.
- Bi-weekly- (due Monday) for the current week and the following week.
- Monthly- (due Monday of the current week) for the whole month and at the beginning of each month there after.
What happens if I am late on tuition?
A late fee of $20.00 will be added to your account if tuition is not paid by Tuesday at 6:30 of the current week.
Tuition that is two weeks past due will result in the dismissal of the child.
What happens if my check is returned?
If your check is returned to us there will be a $20.00 late fee and a $40.00 return check fee added to your account. Fees and the return check amount must be paid in cash or money order before returning the next day. Seven Oaks will no longer except checks on this account, all payments must be paid in credit card, cash or money order.
What happens if my child is here past center’s hours?
Late Pick-up fees are $15.00 for the first 15 minutes or fraction thereof and an additional per child. This fee is paid to the closing staff no later than the next day in cash. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Do I pay if my child is not here?
Yes, to reserve you child (ren) space tuition is due weekly unless using a “Vacation Week” (see Vacation).